No real preview tonight because 1 – UMBC hasn’t won a game, 2 – I’m not going to be able to watch the game, and 3 – I don’t want to, haha.
We got pregame links for you instead.
- KenPom Profile
- Lions looking for the gift of grab – Centre Daily
- Team brings unique style – Collegian
- GoPSUSports Release
- Forward endures bad luck in 1st season – Collegian (I really, really wish Bill Edwards was healthy)
What to look for:
- A bench – Virtually only 7 guys played against Temple. Only 6 played in the second half. Can we get Battle some rest and some of the youth some PT, please?
- Rebounding – Let’s post a 75% DReb%, please.
- 60% eFG% – First home game in 2 weeks against a team with a 4 guard lineup. We should be able to score easily.
PREDICTION: I doubt there’s a line on this game, but even if there is, I got PSU to win 76-57.